Friday, December 14, 2007

Who hid Thursday??

Arghhh the week is going too fast and I haven't written a single card yet!! I know I'm not the only one but its starting to get scary!! On a good note Elli did her nativity without tears yesterday which was lovely but Daddy says it was because of him being there *rolls eyes!!





I seem to be missing parcels though - beads, dvds, cd's, silver, more beads,and gemstones - for some reason things are taking an age to get to me and I'm starting to worry - now someone tell me if the post office is striking and I just don't know it or is someone sitting looking at my beads and wondering who they are for?? I'm impatient for my parcels as it is but when I have a commission to finish for next Thursday and the componants haven't arrived yet the panic does set in - so maybe if you all cross your fingers for me they'll arrive tomorrow morning - tell you what - anything that arrives tomorrow morning I'll photograph them for you to see - ok??



Lots of gemstone jewellery I have been creating this week as you can see - the bottom one is a sterling silver ring with garnets and silver.

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment