Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back into jumpers




"WARM HEART"

So I added a warm pic!! Maybe its just me, I've had this awful cold, but today and last night I have been freezing. The sun is warm but the wind has a bit of a cold freshness to it - I suppose after the balmy weather we had it just feels a little chillier!!



"DRUANTIA"


More silver work today to show which I did mean to show you last week, I also have some lampwork pieces to show - hopefully if my brain is in gear tomorrow I can show you some more. I ordered some new saw blades which is why I made these two pendants - It was definately the right decision as it was an far easier then before.

"GROW TALL"

This last picture shows my latest earrings - they are long yet I think extremly easy to wear! I enjoyed the experiment though with the vines twisting around the square silver. Watching our honeysuckle go wild was the inspiration - its taking over the top garden but I can't wait for the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment