Sunday, August 1, 2010

Large Hearted Sterling Necklaces

"Large PH 18" Sterling Necklace"
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
(approximately 18mm Crystal Heart)
SALE: $42







It's definitely been a while since I've had these available, I hope you still like them!
"Large Titanic 18" Sterling Necklace"
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
(approximately 18mm Crystal Heart)
SALE:$42





The follow two necklaces have the "Medium" size heart,
(approximately 14mm Crystal Hearts)
"Bubbi Remix Necklace 18"
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
SALE: $42







"Rocker PH 18"
.925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Pure .925 Sterling Silver Wing
Crystallized Swarovski
SALE: $42








If you need an 16" (40cm) length chain necklace, please let me know via message.
Thank you, and have a great rest of your Sunday evening.

p.s. I saw Apolo Ohno yesterday in real life! :D
The experience totally made my day!

Also, Happy August!
Lots of new goodies to share with you all including my own custom engraved sterling silver DSK Jewelry charms will debut this month :D

I can't wait to share with you the new Everything Bracelets I've been working on for August.
Talk to you all soon!

-Steph ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment