Wednesday, January 19, 2011

African Rhythms

I'm still catching up from my trip to Africa, but here are a few samples of jewelry pieces that are in my new collection called African Rhythms. It's going to take me a few days to get them on the pages of the website since I am still behind on shipping, but they will be there soon with more to come! Enjoy!
To the left, a lampwork bracelet with special lampwork beads, a sterling silver bird toggle,  and Swarovski crystals in a copper colour.  Below, Swarovski crystals in rainbow colours grace the Swarovski bracelet with sterling silver.
Above is an iolite bracelet and below:
a fire agate bracelet;  followed by bracelets of lampwork and Swarovski red magma;  smoky quartz with gold vermeil;  leopardskin jasper;  carnelian, citrine, and amethyst, and a necklace made of sterling silver and chalcedony.





No comments:

Post a Comment