Friday, July 27, 2007

As Simple As


Sometimes I need to make something and before I know it something else has been created! Today was one of those days, I was making a bracelet when I came up my stairs to my sanctuary (to me its my sanctuary - to my family, its a messy room filled with beads, tools, and wire lol!) but when I got in here I made up a pair of earrings (see below) and somehow started on this necklace!





I love Black Onyx and Crystal Quart together - its just a very simple, yet classy, combination. Today I sold another classic necklace from my website and I suppose without thinking I decided to replace it -as it to was black as well. (Kelly hope you enjoy wearing her!)



After my mammoth torching session on Wednesday my torch appears to be broken :( Luckily my lovely dh bought me another so guess what I'll be doing later ;0)


SOLD
© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment