Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sunny Saturday

Today I start with a picture of my beautiful boy Charlie - he's gorgeous - Thursday night we shut him in the caravan - by accident I hasten to add! We didn't notice until the following afternoon and my E told me I had to go and investigate the mess we were sure to find - poor boy - but there was nothing - he must have had his legs crossed!!




I also took apart a necklace on my website - I made it about 8 months ago and decided it needed pulling apart and redoing - last night and this morning I did just that and am pretty pleased with the results






Our garden is now finished - the turf was laid and as promised I have a photo for you !




Now I'm going to tidy up my guestbook where I'm being spammed by some horrendous things :( SO if anyone fancies going and putting a nice post I'd be eternally grateful I hate sifting through filth and finding a post to make me smile would make my day!

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment