Thursday, February 7, 2008

Foggy Start

Damp and foggy this morning when we walked to school , yesterday's sunshine was a distant memory. I do have these lovely Amethyst earrings to show you though (The birthstone for February!) which are lovely and cheery! The thing about fog is its chilly, I don't think I've felt warm all day. But the weather report is for warmer sunny weather so bring it on

This pendant to me looks like a spring bouquet with teeny weeny little fw pearls, rose quartz, amethyst and peridot. I have a feeling I am pining for the change of seasons, or maybe I'm just thinking ahead! I've included the picture of it hanging so you can see how sweet it is.

Of course today I have been oxidising so, todays blog may be sweet and cheery but in a few days expect to see some darker pieces, including another bangle and bracelet! But tomorrow, fingers crossed I have a beautiful bracelet to show you - I will be very torn to sell this one I can tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment