Friday, February 22, 2008

Thanks Crunchy is friday!



AS promised a look at on eof my new bracelets - I think the colours Isabelle Anderson captured are fantastic and it gave me the oppurtunity to use these beautiful flashy labradorite lentils with them. I named her after that lovely Sunday where we spent the afternoon wandering through Trelissick. Cornwall is full of inspiration for me - there's always something that triggers a design.

Friday sometimes don't come fast enough but this week has flown by - in fact can you believe next weekend is March!! Now I can't wait for spring to fully kick in - but the summer is my favourite time - I've already been buying gemstones in the colours that sing Summer - turquoise, Kyanite, ruby - lovely rich vibrant colours!

Now don't forget either its Mothering Sunday next weekend. My Mum for one is a very special lady (we're actually very similar ;0) ) But I'm not sure she'll want jewellery this year (I could be wrong?!) So I'd love some ideas - of course buying handmade would be great - so ideas would be lovely!!
Have a lovely weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment