Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Disappeared!


I haven't disappeared really - my wonderful husband asked me to take a break from the website and work (I really am at it 24/7) and I promised I would but it turns out he was whisking me away for a few days with Elli to visit our lovely friends. So here I am after a relaxing 5 ( should have been 4 except the car broke down!) days filled with laughter, gin and food!!
One of the days we went to West Midlands Safari park - a bit like longleat where you drive in and around animals - of course some are behind fences but as you can see the Lions were not and as my favourite animal (I am a leo myself) I took quite a few pics!!

I won't bore you with it all now (more like spreading it out across the week!) but I wanted you to know I am Back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment