Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wire Boutique

Today the Wire Boutique was launched!! All the designers on the Boutique are from within the UK - using fine quality gemstones and wire in precious metals to create exclusive pieces of Art. You may recognise some of the names on there (me!) - all the designers have their own unique style and you will definitely get an exclusive piece of jewellery. I have become officially obsesses with wire at the moment - thick or thin everything has it on ;) I would even cover my dh in it - but he is a faster runner than me ;)
Here's one of my pieces for sale on WB - Apple Blossom - with beautiful Prehnite, Rose Quartz and peridot - this is one of my favourites. Luckily all the blossom on our apple tree seems to have produced apples so a bumper crop this year!!

Take a look and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment