Monday, October 27, 2008

A new Section



Simply Studs
I've been really busy over the weekend trying to finish my stock for a new section of my website called Simply Heaven ~ I wanted to do some simpler pieces for Christmas shopping as I always get asked about what I have for less than £20/£15/£10. Hopefully this new section will help you all not only with your Christmas shopping but also if you want to buy yourself a little treat without breaking the bank! Each piece instead of being boxed up will be placed into a simple organza bag, because of this I can offer first class posting (Instead of only registered which my one of kind pieces have) ~ I promise you'll still see the gemheaven touches and as soon as the my delivery is here in the next couple of days I will show you how you will recieve your piece of Simply Heaven.

Wave pendant with Flourite

The main difference with the new section will be everything can be remade ~ nothing is one of a kind but I can say pieces will be limited (until the beads run out for example) but everything is also interchangable ~ so say you like the Wave pendant above but you don't like Flourite gemstones ~ tell me what you would like and I will make it up especially for you. I have had so much fun creating a new line of simple but fun jewellery I really hope when I launch it you will enjoy it to.
Simply earrings with Turquoise
Any questions then feel free to send me a email ~ have a look at my website for more information and check out Flickr for more pics! The lovely Sharon of Manamoon Studios is creating my new Etsy banner and avatar which I will show off once its all up and running ~ can you tell I am excited ~ the preview is stunning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment