Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Love Too Small

No Love too Small
Sometimes I just play around in my workshop, seeing what shapes I can make and how I can incorporate them into my designs ~ No Love too Small ~ was just a heart commission I had last Friday, I made half a dozen hearts in vary sizes and showed the customer concerned. These were left over and I thought they were soo cute I had to use them, a 3mm rondelle in Ruby finishes them off perfectly I think. Measuring about 30mm {1.25"} approx they are small and dainty!

Cranberry
I must be in a red mood this week, with the ruby earrings and now these with Rubilitte garnet wire wrapped onto them ~ I love the effect though and these would make a perfect Christmas Day pair ~ eeeek did I say Christmas Day? haha today is my older Sister's birthday and mentally I don't even think about Christmas until after today so I am a little ahead of myself :)

Happy Birthday ALi!!


No comments:

Post a Comment