Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Desk Tidy day !

I had two friends and their children over today and seen they were disgusted with the state of my desk I decided I would tidy it (it was due!). Its funny how some of us can only work when the desk is clear and some can work when its in a state - in fact I think I work better when its in a mess - don't ask me why because I don't know!

The above necklace was inspired by the drive down the new bypass - the view over the bay is spectacular - usually blue skies is the best - when the sea is blue and inviting. I can't remember which day it was but there was low lying clouds giving a mysterious fug to the headland and it reminded me of Isabelle's beads - mysterious.

I've been quite busy today so hope your looking forward to a few more days of new goodies!

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment