Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Pinch, punch first of the month!

SOLD

First of all let me say Happy Birthday to my dear friend Debbie - Debbie and I go back years - we've been through quite a lot between us and I count her as one of my true friends! Sadly with our lives being busy we don't see enough of each other - but I am thinking of you today hun!





My prize draw winner for July is Pam so your earrings will be flying off to your house - hope you love them as much as I do!! For anyone not knowing what I'm talking about for every purchase or every person who submitts to my newsletters there is a free entry into that months prize draw! Look out for August's prize(ooh ok I'll show you here!!)





August is a time for birthdays in our house - friends and family! Thats including myself and my princess so if I'm quiet you'll know why!!

Enjoy the sun :)

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment