Friday, August 24, 2007

Tagged again!!

Ok as promised I'm back again with the 6 weird things about me ( I'm not very weird - I don't think anyway lol )

1. I love chocolate - adore it in fact but if you gave me white chocolate I'd be sick!

2. I'm allergic to pork - it makes me sick - but I can eat bacon and pork sausages and spare ribs - go figure!

3. My favourite plant in the garden is a Allium - if I had my way I'd fill the garden with them!

4. My favourite smell is a blown out match - give me a box and I'll play for hours :D

5. I have a box of unread books under my bed - if I read one I have to replace it or else I panic!

6. I have very warm hands and yet very cold feet - what does that mean???

OK and the bloggers I'm tagging are

Caroline - Crafted Gems

Hannah - Kutuu

Liz - The Crimson Moon

Lesley -Coburg crafts

Tam - Butterfly Beadwear

Claire - Rowanberry Glass

Ok hope that works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment