Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Waiting Game

SOLD

The postal strike is over for a few days and I can see people like me who rely on the RM to deliver supplies and send parcels to clients going mad today posting and then tomorrow sitting on their doormats waiting!! I would happily pay courier for some orders mainly because waiting isn't always something I can do - waiting for silver supplies is a nightmare - I have the bead etc but need the clasp or some silver beads to complete the work - can you see how frustrating it can be!!
Luckily for the moment I have a good supply but it can fast run out and with party's and internet sales I really can't afford to do that - so lets hope it all gets sorted quickly!

The above bracelet is fabulous purple (remember the shops are full of this colour ;) )I did make earrings with the same beads which I can't remember if I showed you before so for the slight chance of repeating myself here they are!!
SOLD

Enjoy!!

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment