Sunday, October 7, 2007

What about love?

I seem to be selling my bracelets as fast as I make them at the moment!! So I thought I would show you my latest necklace to keep you all on your toes :D This one is with Isabelle Andersons beautiful terra nuggets - they remind me of little rocks - do they you?? I've mixed the glass beads with loads of Bali and Hill Tribe Silver which gives it this wonderful contemporary look.


But have also made about 4 bracelets so keep an eye out in the next few days for my latest creations!! If anyone can guess the link with the name of this piece let me know in the comments and the winner can choose an item from the website up to £15 - winner will be picked (Unless there is only one - on Wednesday!!) Have fun!!

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment