Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Amber Moon

SOLD
Sorry first for leaving you all in the lurch these past few days - its not like me really I prefer to post at least every other day if not every day, but I had nothing to show you. Stock was low and I was desperately waiting for a silver order to arrive before creations and designs could flow again - but hurrah it came and so did the ideas!!!







Another reason for my missing posts was not only did I have my party on Friday night but Saturday was an evening out with the girls (they lead me astray honest!) and Mar's Birthday party which was lovely - shame I suffered Sunday really!!! My E has also been away playing in a golf tournament and he actually won so he's going to be going to Germany next year to play in the World final!! How proud am I??

SOLD

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment