Saturday, September 8, 2007

Earrings galore Part 2!

SOLD
Yes I'm still making earrings - I absolutely love these ones with the fabulous hammered discs by Hannah of Kutuu I think I will be making lots like these (Get busy Hannah) These are with little faceted black onyx and they hang beautifully!

SOLD

This second pair have texturised discs with Ruby's - yes genuine rubies aren't they gorgeous ( July birthstone!) I really need to photograph them hanging as they are beautiful.

Hasn't the weather been hot today - the cat bless him caught a beautiful blue/green dragonfly which my daughter saved - it went still and quiet and Elli cried and popped it in a funeral - thats what she called it - a little section for princesses in the lounge surronded it in jewels -"Its died Mummy" she said with tears in her big eyes (Oh I thought I wonder if Hannah can use the wings on her rolling mill - then promptly slapped myself !) Then all of a sudden about 15 mins later it started moving so bang goes my little earrings made of the wings (On silver not actually the wings!!!) but my Elli is happy - and thats what counts ;0)

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment