Thursday, September 27, 2007

Double Countdown!


SOLD
Double countdown - one day until the party and 2 days until my silver course begins!! SO Of course I'm beavering away trying to get inventory and pricing done and hoping I have enough stock for everybody!! Its not something I enjoy - the inventory I mean - I much prefer the creating the preparation and paperwork is just something that has to be done!

SOLD

I thought firstly I would show you a couple of commissions I've been working on. The first a very chunky charm bracelet with Caroline Hannons beads creating the starting point, with lemon quartz, citrine, silver, and swarovski crystals. The second is a chunky chainmaille bracelet with crystal quartz focal to signify 15 year anniversary - and it looks delightful on (Congrats Clare and Ian) Now I'm going to show you something I have never done before - use gold - I actually used Gold Vermeil which is 24k gold over sterling silver so I haven't strayed too far off the path and don't panic I won't be changing my alliance lol !!!

But don't they look warm and inviting!! I have used Gold rutilated Quartz and citrine - which adds to the warm look - these earrings are so dainty too!

So comments please :D

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment