Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Last day of Freedom!!

SOLD

Last day before school starts - I love having Elli home with me - I love the freedom of time, I love the laughter from the garden when her friends come over to play, the bouncing of her floorboards when they dance to the music played in her bedroom, I love watching her learn and grown from bikes without stabilisers and riding the trail. Most of all I love time spent with my daughter !

SOLD



As you can see I have been making earrings - I sold a fair few this weekend and four last week so it was time to get making some more! I love making earrings especially after a morning like I've had! I've been creating a piece in my head since the lampwork arrived but what ever I did with it, for some reason or another, wouldn't work - I've wasted so much sterling silver wire you wouldn't believe ( although my scrap pot is a bottomless pit!!) But never mind my latest piece (yes its finished and yes I'll show you tomorrow!!)


SOLD
I think my muse has gone on holiday - I wonder where she has gone - somewhere exotic I hope I mean it would be a bit of a waste if she'd only gone to Newquay!!! So where would I like to visit *Jo scratched head, Mauritious, St Lucia, Antigua, somewhere where the sea is not only warm but clear and blue with golden sands......

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment