Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Backwards

I giving up beads for lent - thats the reason for being backwards because as you know lent is over!! Over the weekend I added up all the bead sets I have - now I'm talking about Artisan Glass (lampwork) which is something I have always held my hands up to being addicted too! BUt this I actually hang my head in shame I counted (and this was me being honest - when I say counted these are just the ones I sorted) 47 sets in total (well actually I counted 46 but then found another set under a book) yes you read that right 47!!!


SO because of this I am on a bead buying ban - yes I have to show you in the next month at least 20 pieces made with lampwork - Hopefully you will help me count this down and when I reach 20 I can start buying again - eeeek - this will be extremly painful as I adore buying them!! Please hold my hand throughout April so I keep strong - haha! So all my flame fueled friends please help me be strong and I am not ignoring you if I suddenly stop buying your beads - I need to be strong ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment