Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cough Cough

I was going to post yesterday but with a awful cough and cold by the time I had been caught in a hail storm walking to school to pick up Elli,being drenched through, where my jeans were so wet an cold by the time I took them off the were being dragged down (than goodness my coat is a good length) and my legs were looking like I had poured boiling water on them. Then the shakes started and I felt terrible. Luckily Mamma and Gump ( the grandparents) were able to come to the rescue and take Elli swimming while I wallowed in the bath trying to warm up! I couldn't stop sneezing and although that does seem to have stopped I'm left with a really chesty cough.

Today I did do some creating though - I will show you more tomorrow - so I must be on the mend. I had a day where I didn't have to leave the house so hopefully tomorrow I will feel even better. I have to say my little girl is a fantastic nurse - she smoothed my brow (lol she did really) I think she enjoys the drama although she did tell Mamma she was going to live with her soon!!!
The above pendant is my Mum's pressie for Mothers Day - that and a book which hasn't arrived (Mandie from Jewellery Craft recommended it) The pendant is very dainty I'm really proud of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment