Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh I say!

The saga of the missing gemstones continues - day 7 and counting :( The above pendant was made with my rather large already collection ;) Wire shaped into this leaf shape and wire-wrapped gems oxidised and hand-polished.
Guess what I have won something - I don't win much if anything but I had a comment left by the lovely Cindy of Jewellery Tales telling me I was a winner and woohoo HERE I am! Winning Art bead Scenes prize is fantastic - I'm so excited!! Many of you may remember seeing Trelissick on my blog a few weeks ago - although now she is in a new home!

The above necklace is Baltic Amber - this is the most fantastic Amber I have ever had the privilege to hold or even work with - the organic nature is perfect to me - and I kept this design simple - who need to complicate such beauties?? The beads are incredible and I finished her off with a pretty sterling silver leaf clasp.

Have a good evening

No comments:

Post a Comment