Friday, March 14, 2008

Jump!

This bracelet is one of my favourites at the moment (I know, I know I say that about them all!) but I think the colours in this one are just fantastic. This is actually boro glass - which is not that easy to come by in the UK sadly (hopefully that will change soon) - boro glass has lots of silver in it and has to be treated in a whole different way (my source on the subject hopefully will be playing with her new glass real soon ;0) ) I adore boro, the colours are fantastic - these are actually from the US by an artist called Cory Walker.


I added little glass spacers (Shirley Giles) Green Kyanite, Rubies, Moonstone and Teal apatite - I just love how the colours pop! I have a few other sets of boro here waiting to be played with so expect more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment