Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blue is the colour!

Usually I get inspired by blue when the seasons change into spring and summer - thats when the sea changes from grey to blue but for some reason I still want to create blue and when I saw these fabulous beads by Clare Scott I just had to have them!! Maybe its wishful thinking or maybe not but I still am swayed by blue!!





I also added, apart from the usual silver, some swarovski crystals in blue and pink - which hopefully you can see pulls the colours out! Lastly a pendant with silk ...



I also love looking for unusual pieces to use in my jewellery and while browsing I found Chinook Jewellery , Melissa the lovely lady who is Chinook Jewellery also creates fabulous cermaic pendants - definately my style ,from botanical to seashore!! This is my first purchase - they are truly beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment