Sunday, November 25, 2007

Funky Chunky!




Oh the inspiration is piling out of me at the moment - mainly silver - I've been making in my garage again today - luckily it wasn't as cold today - yesterday my fingers lost all feeling and I had to come in to warm them up - the tumbler was going some too and this morning lots of shiny pieces were pulled out - I promise to photograph them all tomorrow!!




This piece was inspired by , not only the name Beverley Hicklin the Glass artist gave them "Sea scape" but the colours - then I found a poem by Emily Dickinson I knew it was a good name. This piece is chunky - there is no escaping it but including the handmade chain she truly is a fab piece (yes I sometimes even say it :) )



There is a bracelet (Not yet photographed which I will add here when done) with simple handmade chain with just a simple bead.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment