Monday, November 5, 2007

Capturing Cornwall

Again more soldering from me and this time I have branched out into bangles yay!! I love this one with the wrapped sea glass (Cornish of course) - they come with either one piece or 3 on them - I'm really pleased with the result aand have been wearing it continuosly since - it makes a lovely sound when they knock together!!Of course matching earrings - the beauty of sea glass is not only, as I believe each piece tells a tale, but each piece is unique with a variety of colours , aqua, frosted clear, green and even blue - the colbalt is stunning and before it was just too small to drill - now I have a use for then all!!

And finally with a "pebble"!! Again these bangles can incorporate anything even silver charms! Can you tell I'm happy - another big THANK YOU to Hannah of Kutuu for mentoring me through these!
© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment