Friday, November 23, 2007

Will there be snow?

I always laugh this time of year at the so called weather predictions - it always seems to depend on what channel you watch or what newspaper you read! This morning we are told it will be mild - with average or higher rain fall, yet yesterday a friend read we were in for a cold winter with snow!! Predictions of the weather in my honest opinion never work - I mean look at our summer....
This bracelet to me has the colours of our winter in it - the cool blues with the russet colours of shrubs, Beverley Hicklin to me captures colours fantastically. With Karen Hill Tribe Silver and fw pearsl with a little touch of faceted amazonite - I've hopefully captured the beauty of these artisan beads.
I played with solder again yesterday so hopefully I'll have pics later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment