Sunday, November 18, 2007

OHhh cold today

SOLD

OHHh its been cold today and we've stayed in kind of hibernating I suppose!! We watched Narnia on the tv and we snuggled - well E and Elli did I was more moving my arms in an iroing motion lol - but yay I got close to the bottom of the pile!! Now I have a fabulously gorgeous smelling joint of beef in my oven ready for later while I actually made something yesterday (well two things) - so fingers crossed my muse WAS on on a short break!

RESERVED
I'm slowly working my way through my commissions to - so everyone who is waiting - I'm getting there - Its a great feeling to tick them off on my book! The above two charm bracelets are of course Caroline Hannons charm beads with a variety of fw pearls, gemstones, czech glass, crystlas and silver - Autumnal beach needs some more pictures taken but apart from that I@m really happy.

I did make a new chain and have a variety of charm beads ready so watch this space!! And a huge thank you for all the lovely comments on my new website - much appreciated :D

© Gemheaven 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment