Thursday, April 24, 2008

Blood Red

I have a thing about rubys at the moment - I love them - the rich colour almost pinky tones - yum!! The above earrings are with oxidised silver, which to me shows off the ruby to perfection But I have got a couple briolettes left so if you fancy something with shiny silver ...

See I told you I love rubies ;)

Today I woke to a nudge from the lovely Catherine of La Perle - to tell me Sharon of Manamoon had written about me on her blog. She made me so happy - a sweet lovely write up that made me blush down to my toes :) On Etsy where I have a little shop we have chance to show off other peoples work that you like, inspires you or you just want to promote - I love making these its like making a poster up!! I also love showing off my friends work they are such fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment