Friday, April 4, 2008

OK I know

where have my blog posts been - well I did warn you - blog posting with a six year old is hard you get to the middle of a post and get called away - then you come back and forget where you are - I have quite a few unfinished ones in draft this week. I also would like to apologises to my blogging friends for neglect ;)

Part of me is looking forward to normality when Elli goes back to school but she is such good company too I will miss her loads! Yesterday we went shopping - I love shopping but I don't do enough of it (contrary to what my E says!) She is such good fun and loves looking at clothes as much as I do - especially if they come in her size - yes I have a real girly girl :)

I'm down to 40 sets I think (although bad girl that I am I've recieved another 2 sets in the post - do I have to count them lol) I'm working on getting down to 20 arghhh but its hard!






No comments:

Post a Comment