Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weekend Posting

Elli had her first sleepover last night - they were chatting a lot - until gone 10 and E went and told them to calm down - then just before 6 am they woke again! Urghhh I know tonight Elli will be struggling , normally at the weekend she lies in until 8 (so do we!!) and she needs her sleep (so do we!) and getting up at the crack of dawn all week means the weekend lie ins are sacred !
I'm down to 38 sets of artisan glass beads but I have succumbed twice - I know a moment of weakness - sadly the beads are beautiful and je ne regrette rien ;) (Or I regret nothing for those of you who can't read french - or remember the song by Edith Piaf ( although I wasn't even a twinkle in my Daddy's eye when the song came out!)
The top bracelet is still available but the second - after being spotted on Flickr is off to the US to her new home. I'm now preparing for a party next Friday - lots to make and create - so back to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment