Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rolling In Gemstones!

Today I had a meeting with a lady from a gemstone suppliers - a lovely lady - who fell in love with my cat! She had so many gemstones I was in heaven. I even held in my hands a strand of th most beautiful diamonds which cost nearly as much as my lampwork collection :) Keishi pearls with an incredible luster, rubies - oh I could go on but I would get all you gem lovers drooling over your keyboards!!! Sadly I'm too busy pooling all my money into silver at the moment for my party on Friday!

I've also being doing some mor wire wrapping - I love this one with the ethereal blue of the Chalcedonywith ros quartz, pearls , crystal quartz and more Chalcedony all oxidised. It was a lot of work but well worth it - well I think :)






No comments:

Post a Comment