Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Numb fingers

MY fingers are numb and my s isn't working properly because I have been playing with wire - a lot!! There is little pieces of wire under the s on my keyboard so I have to press really hard - so if anything doesn't make sense - add an s ;)


The earrings I love I made myself some a few weeks ago and haven't yet changed back to my other which is a good sign - with little teeny weeny seed pearls - let me know what you think won't you ? The necklace is with 'Autralian Opal' which is actually IMpression Jasper - its a beautiful oft bluey/green so with added aquamarine and fw pearls in bronze and ivory I thought she looked very ocean like.



and finally some more earrings with rose quartz on a twisted ring - I love these and plan on more in the near future!! Now before you nag I am still making with my lampwork beads so to finish some lampwork earrings - fun and beach themed





No comments:

Post a Comment