Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm so scared!


OK I'm a big baby I'm terrified - I can't open my mouth or eat because part of my tooth has broken!! Now I had two fillings at the age of 11 and apart from when I fell off a horse and knocked both of them out ( the fillings not the teeth!) so they had to be be refilled I've had no other work done - no considering thats 20 *cough plus years I think I've done really well - with regular check ups I promise. But now I'm going to have to face my worst nightmare and actually go see my dentist with a problem - and they have to hold me down to clean my teeth so imagine the stress lol mind you I might loose the Christmas lbs in the meantime ;)

At the moment my tumbler is full of silver pieces so hopefully tomorrow I'll get chance to photograph them - the earrings above are a new range - there will be more than one pair of these so not only can you buy yourself a pair but your friends and family too! Made out of scrap silver (a mixture of sterling and fine silver) melted down to create these little pebbles - on stud backs they are chic - I love mine and thats saying something as I normally wear danglies! Of course because they are handcrafted each pair are slightly different!

The middle bangle is a commission for a special friend - the rubies are fabulous!! The bottom earrings are a little play I had with my disc cutter - like little hourglasses hence the name!!

More tomorrow - me and my half tooth!!
© Gemheaven 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment