Thursday, January 10, 2008

Still here with tooth!

Title to warn anyone who is bored of my tooth tales - so they can run screaming!!



Last night after pilates *Have wonderful story to tell you in a bit so scroll down if you don't want a tooth tale. I rang my best friend from school who is a dentist up near London, she was fantastic and told me to hold onto my tooth - apparently the last thing that should happen is an extraction. She also agreed with the drugs so yippee I have valium (Or an equivelant) and I have to have a trial run so tomorrow night is a right off lol!!



ok funny story from pilates - My friend Vicky drove last night and when we came out it was very dark with no street lights we walked up to the car and Vicky was having trouble getting her key in the keyhole - all of a sudden it unlocked and we climbed in. Vicky was a bit worried because she said she hadn't got the key in properly and with that the lights went on and off and the door locked and unlocked itself again. WIth that a lady knocked on the window - you guessed it, we were sitting in her car - luckily she saw the funny side of it - we were crying with laughter!!

© Gemheaven 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment