Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wet Sunday, lazy sunday!

OH its horrible out there - the wind is howling and the rain is lashing at my windows - earlier it was hammering on the roof of my garage while I was making some new pendants for my website. The sort of weather that makes you want to hibernate, the sort of weather before Elli I would have stayed in bed with a good book and lots of cups of tea - now I would feel guilty - not only because of spending time with Elli but also a day wasted would be my first thought. E cooked a fabulous roast dinner, of course with free range chicken (For those not watching UK tv here's a link to Chicken Out )

For those of you wondering why I haven't mentioned my tooth lol well its because I'm trying to pretend its not happening - sadly now you have reminded me and I'll have to go have a glass of wine to help my nerves!!! NO honestly I can't stop whats happening so I'm trying to go with the flow - the valium I'm sure will help although I am a little worried as taking two seemed to have no greater effect than one - mind you I'm not quite sure what I was expecting!! To my dear blog friend Brandi of Caties Blue - the reason my friend gave me of not having "laughing gas" is because it is now illegal !! IT can only be given in hospitals apparently - maybe something to do with thats its a strong sedative, my friend trained with its use but said no one can include it in treatment in the UK! Boohoo!


A few of my recent pieces above- Elegance is simple and chic with Rock Crystals and silver. The above pendant Full of Curves with handforged silver and prehnite - I really enjoyed creating this one.

© Gemheaven 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment