Sunday, January 27, 2008

I think I can fly!

WE spent the afternoon at the beach - it was beautiful, the sun really warm and the sky blue as summer! I love this pic I got of my daughter jumping at the waves - please note she isn't silly and stand out of the sea so not to get wet when landing!!

You almost need sunglasses for this picture don't you - low sun on sparkling water!


I love this pic, Elli and E comparing feet sizes!!

OK so back to the jewellery I have been creating and oxidising again!! Don't worry I promise more shiney sparkly pieces tomorrow!! I just couldn't resist showing you what a wonderful day at the beach complete with little pasties - well we are Cornish!!

Against the Grain is an oxidised bangle with fw pearl and Rose Quartz - the darkness of the silver really brings the stones out, don't you think??


© Gemheaven 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment