Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ouch!

So imagine me this morning - I played avoidance tactics until 10 am before I finally plucked up courage to phone the dentist - and guess what I have to wait 3 weeks!!!!! I mean anything could happen in 3 weeeks! Now in the UK we have NHS dentists and private ones - we are now private so you'd think the dentist could fit me in wouldn't you - so I'm now eating little bits - its taking me half an hour longer than normal to eat and cleaning my teeth arghhhh - am I going on, can you tell how cheesed off I am??? We had pizza for tea, every little crust felt like another tooth, well at least I will loose weight this way!

As promised more pieces to show you - silver and one gemstone piece - I love this bracelet - the labrodorite is quite chunky and the brushed silver discs give an added sparkle! The silver bangles or a Caboodle of bangles (lol!) are going to be sold in sets of threes but of course you can buy as many sets as you want - I love bangles when the weather get warmer and you hear the jingle jangle (Caroline of Crafted Gems and I had a conversation about it earlier) but I also love bangles with black - probably because I wear alot of it!!
And finally some more pebbles - aren't they shiney!!
© Gemheaven 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment